The Objects of the English Schools’ Table Tennis Association are:
- To promote, encourage and improve the playing of table tennis in schools.
- To encourage the formation of fully constituted County Schools’ Table Tennis Associations.
- To promote, with Table Tennis England, the development of schools’ table tennis as part of a unified programme for young people.
- To organise the National School Team Championships and the National Individual Championships in Under 19/16/13/11 age groups for boys/girls.
- To select representative teams to play in:
- The International School Sport Federation (ISF) World Schools’ Table Tennis Championships (Under 18) for Champion School Teams and Selected Teams (see Selection Policy).
- The Home Countries Senior Schools’ Invitation International Championships (Under 18/16/14).
- The Home Countries Primary Schools’ Invitation International Championships (Under 11).
The English Schools’ Table Tennis Association is an organisation in ‘good standing’ with Table Tennis England and a member of the National Council for School Sport (NCSS).
Find out more about ESTTA and the ESTTA Regulations in the attachments below.
Total Attachments: 12
How to enter the Championships – Questions & Answers
Size: 57 KB
Constitution and General Rules
Size: 98 KB
Team Championship Rules
Size: 138 KB
Individual Championship Rules
Size: 129 KB
Selection Criteria for Home International Teams 2016-17
Size: 66 KB
ESTTA Counties & Sports Partnerships 2016
Size: 107 KB
Team Championships Order of Play Score Sheet 4-a-side Template
Size: 50 KB
Team - Order of Play Score Sheet Template - U19 Girls
Size: 47 KB
Roll of Honour 1967-2016
Size: 59 KB
Draft Individual Entry Form for County Secretaries
Size: 109 KB
Draft Team Entry Form for County Secretaries
Size: 112 KB
ISF Selection Policy
Size: 77 KB